- Re-written from scratch with a new and beautiful landscape UI.
- Updated for iOS 4 and iPhone 4 Retina display.
- Universal. Run the same app on your iPhone/iPod Touch or iPad.
- Select a photo from your library or snap a new one with the camera.
- Fetch a map from your current location.
- Style your message font from multiple choices.
- Style your postcard with beautiful frames.
- Send as mail to one or more recipients from your addressbook.
- Save postcards to your Photos library.
- Save postcards to your apps Documents folder.
- Send postcards with MMS using Copy and Paste.
- Localized professionally (ie not Google Translate) in the following languages.
Send us a mail at email@example.com if you want to localize Postcard in your language. It’s really, really easy. You only need a text editor and you will get a promo code for your work.
What’s new in version 3.3
- Font colors.
- Five new iPhone fonts.
- Four new frames. Garden, Grunge, Love and Skull.
- Czech localization by Jakub Hadek.
- Deutsch/German localization by Michel Döhring.
- Dutch localization by Coen Steelooper.
- French localization by Mélodia François.
- Italian localization by Michele Longhi.
- [BUGFIX] Image frames now have proper resolution on retina display.
What’s new in version 3.2
- iPad 2 camera support.
- Rotate image buttons.
- Reset postcard in the action menu.
- Fixed some potential memory leaks.
What’s new in version 3.1
- Universal. Now works on the iPad!
- New and spacious iPad UI.
What's new in version 3.0
- Re-written from scratch.
- Completely new UI.
- Support for the Retina display.
- Edit message fonts.
- Add beautiful picture frames.
- Change stamp image.
- Dynamic map view.
- Mail without Gmail.
- Save to Documents folder.
- Copy to Pasteboard.
- New Icon.
- and more... phew!
Go to the App Store to purchase Postcard